Why Your Brand Needs To Be On LinkedIn
With 562 million users, LinkedIn is about building networks and connections. According to the 2015 Social Media Marketing Industry report, LinkedIn has now surpassed Facebook as “the #1 most important social platform for B2B marketers.”
That’s the real power of LinkedIn for businesses: the ability to tap into existing connections, attract top talent, position yourself as a thought leader in your industry and grow your brand through word-of-mouth. Here’s how to get started on LinkedIn for your business:
- Set Up a Company Page – place drive business results, raise brand awareness and educate potential customers. It helps consumers learn more about your business, brand, products/services and opportunities.
- Make your company memorable – add effort to your page by adding a cover image, logo and description that enhances your business.
By putting in considerable and noticeable effort into your page, the results will soon follow. In order to fast track your progress, your business needs to consistently post, publish and share relevant content. Kyra Mancine (social media specialist) said that “only 20% of your posts should be sales driven.”
- Encourage your employees to connect with your company’s page
LinkedIn is the third most used social platform among business owners; a valuable tool that will dominate the marketing world. It is presumed that most of your business’ employees are already on LinkedIn and are already connected with your company’s page. It helps them gain recognition for their experience and further the visibility of the business!
- Publish valuable content that includes rich media
By publishing relevant content, it essentially helps businesses establish important online relationships. Better yet, sharing your content on LinkedIn gets it in front of your current connections and followers allowing you to target potential clients.
- LinkedIn is effective platform for product launches and to recruit new talent.
This platform has surpassed Twitter and Facebook when it comes to product launches – through reaching a wider range of relevant audiences. Moreover, LinkedIn is completely personalised and makes it easier for businesses to recruit new blood.
6. Understand the LinkedIn algorithm and incorporate LinkedIn ads
If you’re still unsure – then give us a call and we will point your business in the right direction.